Don't Pay for Mistakes You Didn't Make

Trust us to help you through the innocent spouse relief process

You shouldn't have to lose money for tax issues that you didn't know about. If you owe taxes from issues with a joint tax return filed with your spouse, call Mobile T-A-X and Finances. The IRS offers several relief options for spouses who were not aware of their spouses' tax issues, or for those who signed a return under duress. We can help you find out if you qualify for any of those options, and if you do, we can assist you in requesting relief.

Contact us today to connect with Veronica Beville-Jackson.

Are you eligible for innocent spouse relief?

There are a few qualifiers that determine if you can file for innocent spouse relief. You may be eligible if...

  • You filed a joint return with your spouse
  • Your taxes were understated due to errors on your return
  • You were unaware of the errors
  • You live in a community property state
The IRS offers exceptions for victims of domestic abuse. Reach out to us today if you have any questions about the innocent spouse relief process.

Call Today To Schedule An Appointment!

Contact Us